A great substitute for mashed potatoes!
- 2 heads cauliflower
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- A few garlic cloves, pressed or minced
- Boiled chicken (a little goes a long way)
- Basil (dried is fine)
- Salt and pepper
Steam cauliflower until very soft. Combine with chicken broth. Add garlic. Add boiled chicken and puree (a stick blender works great for this). Add basil, salt, and pepper to taste.
Try to serve right away, but can keep in the oven to warm. Does not do well for leftovers.
- 4 c. coarsely chopped, peeled yellow onion
- 4 c. de-strung, coarsely chopped celery
- 2 c. almond flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 4-6 tbsp. poultry seasoning blend
- 2 jumbo eggs
Place celery and onion in large bowl. In another bowl, mix baking soda with almond flour. Add poultry seasoning. Toss flour mixture with vegetables. Add eggs and mix by hand to keep it chunky.
Place in glass pan or loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.